Click on the links below for detailed financial accounts information for the financial year ending 31 August 2017
There are also the forms necessary to complete a Standing Order, Covenant for reclaim of Income Tax and also one to make a bequest to the Church in your Will.
If you have any queries please contact the Chairperson of the Finance Committee, Terry Le Sueur, on:
The Catholic Church in Jersey is an active and committed faith community.
Comprising seven churches, our communities have come together, adapted to change, and embraced defining ourselves as a larger community.
In order to maintain and extend our ministries, there is a practical need for us to be able to predict our income to support our mission and ministries. We invite and encourage our parishioners to make meaningful and prayerfully considered gifts to our church. We are hoping that an increased number of parishioners will move to electronic giving so that we do have a more predictable and enhanced offertory. By moving from plate-focused giving to electronic planned giving, as a community we will have more tools for doing His work. This effort will help us to be better disciples in our Catholic ministry and mission.
Who are the key people involved in the administration of the Finance for The Catholic Church in Jersey?
Terry Le Sueur - email@example.com is the Chair of the Island Finance Committee and Chair of the St Helier district.
Members of the Island finance Committee are:
- Canon Dominic Golding, Catholic Dean & Parish Priest firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael McInerney, Chair of East District Finance Committee email@example.com
- Ron Satchell, Chair of West District Finance Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Wintour, Finance officer for the Oasis of Peace Wawintour@gmail.com
- Dawn Cowieson, Finance Manager for the Island email@example.com
- John Scally, Caritas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Renouf, Secretary email@example.com
- Mary Cahill, CPS firstname.lastname@example.org
Each area has a number of volunteers or paid employees who are involved in administering finances for the three area offices, counting monies on a weekly basis for the offertory collections, and liaising with the Island Finance committee re Properties including halls and presbyteries/flats/accommodation….
Financial information can be provided on request from Dawn Cowieson, the Island Finance Manager.